Monday, April 12, 2010

Stack I/O, and Machine Control Instructions

Stack I/O, and Machine Control Instructions:
The following instructions affect the Stack and/or Stack Pointer:

PUSH          Push Two bytes of Data onto the Stack
POP           Pop Two Bytes of Data off the Stack
XTHL          Exchange Top of Stack with H & L
SPHL          Move content of H & L to Stack Pointer

The I/0 instructions are as follows:

IN            Initiate Input Operation
OUT           Initiate Output Operation

The Machine Control instructions are as follows:
EI            Enable Interrupt System
DI            Disable Interrupt System
HLT           Halt
NOP           No Operation

1 comment:

  1. Hai chandru
    I am murali i want to knew more detail about arithemetic and machine control instructions doeing mca please forword the notes for my mail muralidharani1988@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete